mercoledì, ottobre 26, 2005

Che cos'è l'Onore?

Venne il tempo in cui il Vento, l'Acqua e l'Onore s'incontrarono per trascorrere qualche ora lieta insieme. Mangiarono, bevvero e parlarono per giorni e giorni, sino a quando non fu il momento di separarsi.
"Non temete, amici - disse il Vento - ora me ne vado ma quando mi rivorrete accanto basterà che accarezziate l'aria ed io sarò lì, insieme a voi, dovunque siate".
"Ci rivedremo presto - disse invece l'Acqua - perchè quando sentirete la mia mancanza, beh sarà sufficiente che alziate gli occhi al cielo e, se ci sarà una nuvola, saprete che presto io vi raggiungerò".
"Eh, - sospirò sconsolato l'Onore - purtroppo se mi perdete oggi, non mi ritroverete più".
E' parola di Catcher Bloch.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonimo said...

What's up, everything is going nicely here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's
genuinely good, keep up writing.

My page halong bay luxury cruise

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

I read this piece of writing completely concerning the comparison of most up-to-date
and preceding technologies, it's amazing article.

Stop by my blog :: halong bay st pete

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

my blog post ... halong bay paradise luxury cruise

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Hello mates, its enormous paragraph on the topic of teachingand fully explained, keep it up all the
time.

Review my site tipps zum abnehmen in der pubertät

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

I have fun with, lead to I discovered just what I was having a look for.

You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Stop by my web site halong bay cruise affordable

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!
! Finally I have found something that helped me. Thank you!


Also visit my homepage halong bay helicopter tour

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonimo said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

My web-site halong bay 5 star hotels

1:57 PM  

Posta un commento

<< Home